1 x NanoFoamer Lithium
USB-C to USB-C cable
2 x NanoScreens
Adhesive Wall Mount
Certificate of Authenticity
Access code for Latte Art Master Class
Café quality microfoamed milk is now possible at home! Make your own barista-style cappuccino every day with the NanoFoamer Lithium- all of the great features of the NanoFoamer with a powerful, rechargeable battery. This is an ultra-powerful version, with a 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery and two-speed options.
The new lithium version features:
- New digital switch and tighter tolerance powerful motor
- NanoScreens now snap-fit, ensuring a far stronger hold on the impeller while simultaneously preventing buckling over time
- Replaceable impeller
- Upgraded materials
- Better seals on the closures and shaft
- The upgraded motor is more powerful
- Stainless steel housing
- Upgraded button on/off switch, allowing you to focus on the foam while holding the NanoFoamer as lightly as a pencil
- Reduced vibrations
- A powerful 3.7V 1200Mah lithium-ion battery gives this product superpowers up to 14k RPM and very high torque
- Multi-touch switch for selecting one of two speeds
- Four LEDs quickly show you when you should consider recharging
- USB-C is the connector of choice for all the best electronics on the market today, so you can recharge your NanoFoamer with any USB charger you already own
Microfoamed milk has bubbles so small, they become invisible. The milk transforms into a liquid velvet texture. It blends perfectly with the espresso and crema, adding perceived sweetness to your cappuccino or latte. Microfoam also makes better looking drinks and is a pleasure to pour.
Latte Art requires some practice, but the challenge exciting and the result rewarding. Compare this with dry foam, which is made with standard milk frothers by merely whisking the milk. The result is runny milk, followed by a blob of stiff froth. This rigid frothy substance never mixes with the espresso, and the flavours stay separated and conflicting. Using the NanoFoamer is easy. Simply choose a NanoScreen to suit your preferred microfoam type: Superfine, fine, or ordinary foam. Then churn your warm milk (55°C is ideal) for about 15 seconds. Start in the middle to incorporate air, then move to the side to continue churning and blending the foam. Finally, pour your perfectly microfoamed milk over espresso. It should feel like pouring paint.